Pravins will be happy to offer a refund on goods returned within thirty days of the date of despatch (this is the date on the receipt), subject to the following conditions:
- The goods have not been worn and are in the same condition as despatched, complete with all packaging, certificates, guarantee booklets and the purchase receipt.
- The goods have not been specially made to order, personalised, adjusted or otherwise altered in anyway.
- The goods are not sale merchandise.
Please package your jewellery securely and send it by Royal Mail Special Delivery to Pravins Ltd, Chancellors House, Brampton Lane, London NW4 4AB. We regret that we are unable to refund any return postage charges.
A refund will be applied to the card used for payment within fourteen days after your jewellery is received and accepted.
If you prefer to return your goods to one of our stores, please note the following:
- Certain jewellery items will require Head Office approval before a refund or exchange can be offered.
- The decision as to whether to offer a refund or an exchange is entirely at the discretion of the Store Manager.
In the unlikely event that your purchase is found to be faulty, Pravins shall either fully refund the purchase price, or repair the faulty item, or provide a replacement, or provide alternative goods to the same value.The decision as to which option is offered is entirely at the discretion of Pravins. If we comply with this condition we shall have no further liability to you. Please note that all items that are claimed to be faulty are subject to examination by our Head Office.
Your statutory rights are not affected.